So for people who don't know me my name is Lizzy, and I'm going to be a junior in the fall. I recently got back from a vacation to San Francisco where I went to my brother's graduation and then went hiking in Yosemite where it decided snowing was a good idea. Not fun. But otherwise it was great. This summer I'm going to be working at a drop-in day care center. It's the same place I worked last year, but I get to do it full time this summer. That doesn't start until Thursday though so I've been spending my days like Squid and Rosa... watching TV! Currently I'm trying to finish Smallville and then I think I might go back to watching Friday Night Lights. But I'm not sure yet. So yeah that's my summer in a nutshell.
miss you guys!
LeBron
p.s. my dad sent me this video... Allen Iverson breaks someone's ankles with his crossover and it's kinda funny
No comments:
Post a Comment