Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Hey ladies. I hope everyone is having a good summer. I know my summer just got a lot hotter. I got home to Florida today. Track season was a great success, but I am glad to be home. I start work next week and couldn't be more excited. I missed my sister's college graduation last weekend, but will get to see my brother's high school graduation this weekend. I've got a lot of unpacking to do between now and then. Somehow at college, you acquire so much stuff!

This is week one of the summer work out program and I was just wondering how it was going for everyone. I know there were some questions about lifts-the SC lift in particular. Did anyone figure out what that one is?

3 comments:

  1. Yes I was also wondering what the SC lift was

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, that widget is awesome!#AmandaIsAChamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. if anyone is still wondering, when i asked coach yesterday she told me it's a standing dumbbell bicep curl followed by a shoulder press.

    ReplyDelete