So I have found a group of lunch time legends to play with at my YMCA in Jacksonville. Its hit or miss on the talent level, but its usually pretty competitive. I'd been up there the last few days, and I was finally getting to know the guys. But today tragedy struck. I was running the floor and wasn't looking for the ball (I know, bad plan) and someone pulled a Lizzy and threw the ball down the floor for me to run after. They hollared my name, so I turned around to find the ball. I caught it and was ready to take off. Except there was a small guy who's head happened to be right where my head went as I turned. We wacked heads pretty hard. I said I was fine and kept playing, only to realize my head was gushing blood. Long story short, I went to the doctor. I didn't get stitches though. Now a days they just glue cuts back together.

No comments:
Post a Comment