Hey guys,
hope summer is treating all of you well! it has been raining way too much for my liking recently, but finally it is beautiful here.
I assume a lot of you have jobs/other things to keep you busy, which hopefully includes something basketball-related...found any good games? at smith there's a group of older guys that play in the evenings, which can be pretty funny- as soon as I'm done with my research I'll be able to join them. In the meantime, it's been 1-on-1 for me.
I could use some rain in Florida. We are having lots of wildfires, so some days its really smokey. I've found a group of lunch time legends (there is an older group of guys who play at Smith that got nicknamed the lunch time legends) that I play with a few times a week. They are a little younger and more "athletic" then our friends at Smith.
ReplyDelete