Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hey!

Hey guys!

My name is Meaghan Fileti and I am going to be a senior next year at Smith.  I'm from southern California and I'm majoring in Economics and minoring in Exercise and Sports Studies. I've been playing lacrosse at Smith for the past 3 years and will be playing next year as well.  This year I am hoping to also be apart of the basketball team.  I've watched the team grow over the last 3 years and I really admire the positivity and team chemistry the team has.  I'm currently interning with the Boston Red Sox and if any one is going to be around Boston this summer we should get together and play some basketball! I know all the returners on the Smith Basketball team but would love to meet all the incoming first years!

Hope everyone is having an amazing summer so far!

Sincerely,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment